Friday, December 3, 2010

V1 Concept & Restaurant

I am back to KL. Called a friend who lives in puchong for dinner. So, why now just eat in Puchong. There is this place i went previously just for a drink and told myself i will come and try the food. I really like it's interior and the decoration. As you enter, you will see a red ferrari at the entrance.The crowd starts late probably at 10pm onwards. There's a stage at the end, and it's all lighted up with LED. 

Check out the table setting...


Honk Me! Our crew will serve you!

Very innovative. But everybody is honking their table off!

Check out the menu....


Wow! ipad menu...

I love the ipad menu and I ask for another ipad menu for my friend but it's limited. The last time i came, i saw the group dropping the ipad. Probably, the ipad went to the workshop gua! :P

I'm all ready to try their dishes from the menu.


Cheesy rice - RM14.50

The rice is nice... i like the cheese


Grilled Chicken - RM35

This chicken is blend but well cook. I like the mash potato in the middle, very interesting dish.


Tiramisu - RM12

I will not come here for the desert. I initially ordered the Blue cheese cake, but it's not available. So, they recommended this tiramisu. Once the tiramisu arrived, it was hard. Maybe i would rather just go for the main dish only next time. :)

I have taken some pictures around...



Location :
No. 66 & 68, Jalan Puteri 2/4,
471000 Puchong
PIC : Ken (012-330 9947/03-8063 8079)

No comments:

Post a Comment