Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jakarta 2010 - Day 2 (part 2)

After the church ceremony....Everyone was so exhausted.....!!!! Everyone requested to return to the hotel for a nap before the night ceremony.....Lunch was provided in a box....( you know the packaging like the full moon baby, its like that!!!) Knowing my tummy, that was not enough for me, but i was too tired. So i went back to the hotel to take a nap.

With one hour nap, i woke up in search of food!!!! I WANT MY FOOD!!!!! I ask my friend whether is she interested to eat as well....As we exit our room, i told her. NO MORE HOTEL FOOD!!! I wanted to try the local dishes coz i know i wont have much time in Indonesia. So, as we exit the hotel, there's one food stall.

The menu serves....

Soto goreng restaurant menu

I totally forgotten about my camera so i had to use my phone camera.... I wanted soup and my friend wanted anything but beef...Unfortunately everything they serve is mostly beef.....



the restaurant setting

Its pretty obvious that we are tourist coz we were not clear on the menu...i ask what is sapi??? Sapi is beef, miss.....ok...to heck with beef...i just ordered.....

I ordered Soto Daging Sapi.

Nice Soto Daging Sapi

It nice and tasty.....yumm...yummm...

My friend ordered Mie Pedas Gila..... I wonder how pedas it would be...ehheheheh!!!!


Mie Pedas Gila

It was spicy... but everything was beef...poorthing....i had to finish her beef, whereas she just had plain noodle....You may be surprise that the noodle is covered with cheese topping with spicy and sweet flavour....


Lychee Lemon Isotonic drink


I was advise to purchase any bottle in Indonesia, ensure the bottles are seal with plastic. Just to play safe.

The food was great. We were satisfied, but we had to rush back to the hotel to get ready for the dinner ceremony....



I wont mind coming here again....:)


Location : Beside Aston Cengkareng Hotel, Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment