Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jakarta 2010 - Day 4

HOME! HOME! HOME! I miss home. I miss my bed. I miss computer. I miss my booboo. :) My flight is in the afternoon. I think there should be plan B in case plan A unable to proceed.

Plan A - Taking personal driver to airport
Plan B - Taking hotel bus shuttle to airport

For 3 days in Jakarta, planning ahead and including all contingency in the plan. The traffic in Jakarta is MADNESS! Especially if you are rushing, never stick to one plan.


Breakfast is simple. Same ol same breakfast for 3 days in the hotel. Remind me next time if i visit Jakarta, never stay in a remote area where food is difficult to find! There's another thing interest me...

in cappuccino flavour
I tried one stick and it's the same as Gudang Garam... No i will not try anymore. I shall find a victim in KL to hand this over. heheh!

You know what, plan A & B fail. Plan C - taking the cab. Plan A got stuck in the jam. Plan B left.

Lucky there were a few cabs around the hotel. If not,... I dare not say! 

In the airport
 

Taken some decoration in the airport.


Goodbye Jakarta

high class nasi lemak - RM10


Hi Malaysia! Safe and sound.

1 comment: