Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jyu Raku Japanese Restaurant @ SS15

ag
complimentary potato


Its December.! I known so many december babies. So i ask one of the december baby where she wants to celebrate!!! All she can think of is Jyuraku SS15 (based on her previous experience.). I remembered being there once and the meal came to RM700++ and there was 7 of us. The food at that time was scrumptious and we had a great time. And that’s why I won't mind dining at Jyuraku again. 

When i reached, i was greeted by the jockey who is an indian man but spoken in mandarin (i'm not being racist but i was shocked!!) I mean I know Indians are able to speak Chinese but I have not encountered any. He request if i would like to allow him to park my car, but i politely declined. There are four Japanese restaurants in a same row and I wonder why this place will always be crowded with cars.

Rainbow Roll (RM28++)
 
The first to come was the complimentary potato. Its very tasty! Then our first order was the Avocado salad (RM28++). The salad tasted fresh. :) Next was Salmon Sashimi (RM24++) and we ordered 2 plate ,since all of us is a big fan of salmon fish. The salmon was fresh and it melts in your mouth. yum! The salmon was at least 2cm thick!! Next was Jyu Raku Roll (RM28++). Once I had this in my mouth, I could taste the crunchy cucumber, fresh fish roe burst in my mouth! And then came the rainbow roll (RM28++). And then...

Wagyu tataki 75g (RM70++)..really melts in your mouth

Kaki fry (RM28++)

Surumeika Sugata (RM20++)...juicy!!!!
Mekajiki Sashimi (RM38++)

Finally the best dish among all the dishes!!!!

Ice cream birthday cake...:)

The combination of macha ice cream + goma ice cream + monaka = RM49++...I really like this dish, the ice cream is not too sweet and the waffle is with chocolate ...yum yum yum!!! The whole bill came to RM412.85 plus 5% government tax and 10% service. The best is we had free macha drink (green tea! and its refillable!!hehe)

Jyu Raku Japanese Restaurant
13, Jalan SS15/5A,
47500 Subang Jaya

Tel : 03-5633 3819

No comments:

Post a Comment