Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Bees @ Jaya One

Churros with dolce le leche - RM9.00

It was a great sunny Thaipusam day! Totally decided to spent sometime under the sun while i can! Maybe have some late lunch and gossip with my labeled "BFF". She was lazying on bed when i called. Told her to get ready for more gossips...While i getting ready, i remembered the night before my sis told me, there's this place she went to with many varieties of ice cream. And asked me to check it out, called The Bees Burger in Jaya One.

Once i reach the place, i was walking around the restaurant in search of the ice cream freezer. I saw a waitress was arranging the ice cream cups as i walk towards it. She ask me what flavor of ice cream i wanted. I was puzzled as i wanted all of them. Hehe! So i told her, give me one minute and i will come back once i have decided. 

And finally, i have decided to take...


I like both flavors.

The guinness ice cream does have the pinch of bitterness and yet still taste sweet. Im not a fan of guinness so, maybe next time i shall ask a guinness drinker what difference does it make having guinness in a form of solid and liquid.


 
Guinness ice cream - RM8.80
I really like this tea tarik. It really feels malaysian. Hehe! It not too sweet neither do they have the after taste bitterness. Its a good try! I will come back for other flavors soon. Hehe!


Teh tarik ice cream - RM6.80


The Bees Burger
2A-G, Block K, Jaya One
No.72 Jalan Universiti, Section 13
46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Phone :03-7960 2160

Opening Hours
Monday to Thursday 10am - 12am
Friday and Saturday 10am - 1am
Sunday 10am - 4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment