Monday, May 16, 2011

Bubba Gump Shrimp @ Sunway Pyramid

I really never like shrimp.. I have allergies! Once i had prawns when i was in Cameron Highlands, i had rashes until i had to soak myself in the icy bath tub. The challenge is, i had to have a birthday dinner for my friend in Bubba Gump Shrimp!!! Well, i don't have a choice anyway. When i was going through the menu.. i really like the drinks... And i ordered Peach, Love, Rock n Roll. Nice!! It has a peach fruit on top of the drink. Other drinks were the Delta Sunset, Pomegranate Margarita and Speckled Lemonade ( the only non alcoholic drink..). All the alcoholic drinks didn't taste too bitter, thanks to the bartender!! Hehe!! But i still like my Peach!!


Peach, Love, Rock n Roll @ RM23.90

Delta Sunset @ RM24.90

Pomegranate Margarita @ RM24.90
Next, the dish that was highly recommended of its uniqueness on presentation was the "Bucket of Boat Trash". It has shrimps, lobster tail and fish fillet served with fries. The lobster tail reminds me of prawn mantis. I thought it was a prawn mantis, but my friend insisted it was lobster tail. I mean how can the lobster tail be so small in size?? But the dish was a handful for all four of us.

Bucket of Boat Trash @ RM43.90
Next dish was pasta. I have always liked angel-hair pasta. So we ordered "Of Course We Have Scampi", similar to angel-hair pasta. The dish has shrimp sauteed with lemon and garlic sauce. I really love this dish, very lemony, tasty, lots of herb and chopped little tomatoes.

Of Course We Have Scampi @ RM31.90

Next dish was recommended by my friend. It was the "Bourbon Street Barramundi". Barramundi is a type of fish. The fish was grilled and nicely sauteed with shrimp and brown sauce. Clearly the dish was filled with vegetables and also mashed potato. I can never had enough of this dish, even if i had to share with my friends but i took most of the portion. Hehe!!


Bourbon Street Barramundi @ RM29.90

Last but not least, we had a birthday cake and a birthday song. I was happy that i managed to eat alot of shrimp and didn't feel the itch. I love all the dishes. I read many complains on how bad the service used to be... Maybe at this branch it was slightly better because we were served by a foreigner ( a lady supervisor ). Hehe!! She even wish us goodbye when she ended her shift. :)


OB.K2, OB.K3, OB.K3C & OB.K3D,
Oasis Boulevard, No 3, Jalan PJS 11/15
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Telephone No : 03-5638 4559


No comments:

Post a Comment