Sunday, May 22, 2011

Alsaeedah Restarant @ Sri Kembangan

I was on my way back from Genting and my dad suggested a place where he had tried with his buddies. It was a surprise that my dad wanted to bring us to some where new to eat. According to him, the food is good. We assumed we were lost while my dad was driving toward the highway. But finally, the restaurant was at one of the shop lot behind the highway. I saw three Iranians man having their meal there. So, i presume they do serve their special delight here. First meal we ordered was fahsah, it comes with one bread. The bread is like chapatti, the bread was bigger in diameter from the plate that was served. The fahsah dish was like lamb soup with lots of ingredients inside, they had carrots, potatoes, lot of meat, and herbs. The gravy was very thick and good! The bowl was boiling hot when it came to the table (can you see the smoke?)

Fahsah with one bread @ RM12.00
Next dish we had was zourbyan chicken. Its like fried chicken rice but the taste was awesome. This dish filled with lot of herbs and the chicken is good. It does not look good but it taste really good. The salad comes together with the zourbyan.

Zourbyan Chicken @ RM12.00

Salad @ Free

Next dish is called "Lamb In Pot". This is clearly is a lamb soup dish. I heard from my dad that sometimes we will refill the pot upon request. But that day, they said that they were out of soup. This soup is so much better that those sold in mamak. I really like it!!

Lamb In Pot @ RM15.00
As you can see the presentation for this restaurant could be improved but the food are awesome and cheap.

Location :

No. 37-1, Jalan SP 2/1,
Serdang Perdana
43300 Seri Kembangan,
Selangor

Tel : 03-8945 7072

No comments:

Post a Comment