Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nambawan @ Taman Sri Manja

Pork Paste @ RM9.90
An old friend from my previous office have invited me to her wedding on the next coming weekend. And she had decided to meet up with everybody to show some wedding pictures and hand over the wedding invitations. After much decision, finally we have decided to visit Nambawan which is located in a housing area in Taman Sri Manja. I have been here many times and i think the food is alright.

During this visit, i have decided to try something new. Well, i had ordered the "pork paste" as it was recommended and it is not in the menu. I really love pork but this pork tasted like tuna fish. The pork are in strips unlike the burger. I should have ordered their signature dish with is the pork burger. I really like the pork burger as i always had. 

100% Pork Burger @ RM6.90

Fish and Chip @ RM8.90

Next dish was the fish and chip. This is also one of their signature dishes. The taste of the herbs marinated in the fish along with the crispiness of it. Hehe!! My friend had the pork belly. The pork belly has been marinated and grilled well. You could taste the fats juicying out from your mouth!! Yum yum!!

Pork Belly @ RM13.90

Pork Chop @ RM12.90
The portion was slightly small for me so i had ordered another dish for myself (shared with friends..Hehe!!) I had carbonara chicken mushroom. I really like this dish as it is filled with herbs and cheese!!! There were no other pasta serve but it's ok! :)

Chicken Mushroom @ RM8.90
This place is a good for try for reasonable prices. The prices from the menu will be changing anytime soon!!!


Nambawan Cafe
No 12, Sri Manja Square One,
Taman Sri Manja,
Old Klang Road

No comments:

Post a Comment