Sunday, March 13, 2011

Alexis Bistro Wine Bar @ Bangsar Shopping Centre

It was a good Sunday, where i just wanted to chill at home and not do anything for rest of the day! But i had to go to Times Square to get my chores done and had lunch there before coming back to PJ. Lunch was a nightmare. I went to Penang Village Restaurant. It was seriously bad. Both food and service. Never wanna go there again!

Then as i was driving back, i was passing by Bangsar. I remembered the last piece of cake i had in Alexis which was always satisfying. So, i just drove into Bangsar Shopping Centre. I was so lucky that day, that i had a parking right in front of the entrance to the mall. Hehe! Quickly got out of the car and head towards Alexis.



Button Mushroom @ RM16.00

I ordered button mushroom as it was known to be delicious and the greatest dessert that made me a bigest fan is....the tiramisu!!! I just like the simplicity of the nuts and the layer of brittle chocolates in the middle! I very sure that this meal will help to to overcome my disappointment on my lunch! Hehe! The great part also is that the drinks i ordered are refillable.

Tiramisu @ RM15.00

I had one piece taken-away for supper too. Hehe!

Alexis Bistro and Wine Bar
LotF15a, First Floor
Bangsar Shopping Centre
Jalan Maarof

No comments:

Post a Comment