Monday, February 6, 2012

Makan Kitchen @ DoubleTree Hilton


Chinese New Year is around the corner and my family planned to have a reunion dinner before new year in DoubleTree, Hilton. Its called Makan Kitchen. It's located at the 11th Floor of DoubleTree Hotel. I have been here once with my friends and i really like the fittings and furniture of this restaurant.

the ceiling

There were many decorations to suit the Chinese New Year Festival and my family was allocated at the private hall where located beside the chinese cooking area. Nice!!!

the lamp above our dining table
the dining area
The course meal is buffet style and the price per person was RM88++. I like the malay  cuisine but i really like the interior best.!!!!

the dessert

Location :
Makan Kitchen
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
348, Jalan Tun Razak,
Kuala Lumpur

Tel : 603-2172 7272

No comments:

Post a Comment