Monday, February 6, 2012

Bert's Garden @ Tanjung Kling, Malacca



I was in Malacca spending my Chinese New Year Holidays. I have been to malacca beach long ago to have good seafood but haven't been adventurous for the past years. So i decided to venture my options. I heard this restaurant was good with seafood at Tanjung Kling. I make my bet!!!

When i arrive at this restaurant, the beach has been reclaimed and it's close to a pond. Haha!!! Lots of mosquitoes!!! As i looked at the menu, i expected many varieties of seafood. Unfortunately, not much. But i guess i could try whats on the menu.

I ordered the Geragau (RM12.00), also known as the cincaluk dish. Cincaluk is famous in malacca as one of the local delicacies. I didnt take a picture of this but it tasted okay. I couldn't taste much of the cincaluk in it.

Next i had was the squid. Its really nice, juicy and tasty.

Grilled Squid @ RM12.00
 A little of vegetable, Lady's finger (RM8.00).

And the main dish is the fish, Jenak Q. This is the main highlight among all dishes. The fish is really fresh and juicy. I had one side with belacan and one side without. But it tasted better with the belacan because its not so spicy. I asked for a small portion of fish and i can say it's really pricy.

Jenak Q @ RM59.50
I like to highlight that this place is over priced. They charge me for warm water RM5 per glass. Well, lucky i had my dinner before paying the bill. And they charge service tax 10%.

Location :

Bert's Garden
2078-C, Jln Kg Pinang,
Tanjung Kling,
76400 Malacca

Tel : 606-315 2213

No comments:

Post a Comment