Thursday, April 7, 2011

3A Yong Tau Foo & Cheong Fun @ Jalan 19, Petaling Jaya

: I was out with a friend during lunch. While driving, the traffic at Rothman's roundabout suddenly jam up. So just decided to eat nearby that area. I have been eating at this place called 3A Yong Tau Foo. I really like curry chee cheong fun and i remember that this place served it!!! One thing i like about the restaurant is that it is fully air conditioned...Hehe!!

Curry Chee Cheong Fun @ RM2.80
When i sat, i realise that the place has some renovation. The serving area has partitioned. Looks more comfortable. Hehe! I had ordered myself a plate of delicious curry chee cheong fun. If you really like curry, this is a good try. Next i ordered a few pieces of yong tau foo. I had bitter gourd, lady's finger, brinjal, foo chuk and fried wantan. Yum yum!!!

 
Yong Tau Foo @ RM1.10 each
Then i just settle with a bowl of gingko barley soya....hmmmm..!!!
 
Gingko Barley Soya @ RM2.50

Location : 3A Yong Tau Foo & Cheong Fun
No. 12, Jalan 19/3
46300 Petaling Jaya
Tel : 03-7954 1668

No comments:

Post a Comment